Our teams of engineers are at your disposal. Whether it’s moving and moving fragile IT equipment, installing and replacing hardware, or solving complex problems (system engineers), there’s a solution for every need!
Control and Reporting
You can, at any time, follow the process of the intervention: stock available at the warehouse, return trips, the progress of each mission as well as any encountered problems. You also receive intervention and supervision reports.
Oversee live operations:
1. All this information is available in real time via the internet, or directly in your system through a customised interface that allows you to:
– Follow the parts you have entrusted to us.
– Control mission progress.
– Your order is processed in our system.
– Your order is transferred to the technician’s pocket PC who confirms receipt.
– The equipment is transferred from you (if necessary) to our regional warehouses.
2. Our engineer:
– Takes the equipment that has been especially prepared for him from our warehouse.
– Performs the mission.
At any given time, you are aware of the evolution of the mission:
1. Traceability :
– Constant information about the comings and goings of parts and equipment.
2. Intervention report:
– The technicians’ Pocket pc is connected to our servers by gprs.
– Each step of the mission is recorded.
– Indication of specific problems or remarks.
3. Control report:
– Supervisor on call for our engineers for unexpected situations.
– Quality control.
– Satisfaction surveys.
4. You also choose the type of report that suits you:
– Full or by exception.
– Constant or at a defined frequency.
– Online, by e-mail or post.