How do you work with TechSwap?
Our contracts do not provide for a minimum volume, thus you are not constrained by such limitations. We can define together our interventions in a Service Level Agreement (S.L.A.).
How does it work?
1. You indicate, based on our List of Services the on-site missions you wish to entrust to us.
2. We plan and organise the training of our technicians.
3. You choose the equipment on which we are likely to intervene.
4. A detailed process is written down. Every step of this procedure will have to be carried out, for no other can be done. Parts and tools needed for each mission and device are specified.
– You choose the degree of potential urgency.
– You decide if we manage a minimum stock of spare parts and / or equipment or if this stock remains on your premises. You can send us your requests for interventions by phone, fax, e-mail, or online. These commands are fast, simple and unequivocal since the devices, missions and procedures have been previously defined (S.L.A.). All you need is to refer to it, specify the degree of urgency and communicate the client’s name and intervention address.